is the cloth and what is the technology?
Soap cloth −
innovative and exclusive technology for soldiers and ramblers, intended for
self-hygienic washing of the person's body under field conditions, while
making minimum use of water and using a unique soap that
evaporates by itself
and eliminates the need for drying the body.
Minimum use of 20 ml
of water opens the soap concentration formula that was compressed, and
creates a deep and thorough quality of cleaning, combined with fine foaming,
that is sufficient for one full washing of a person's body.
The unique feature of
the product is that the type of soap
evaporates and there is no need
to wipe or dry the body.
It does not leave any traces whatsoever of
water, oiliness, odor, stickiness, etc. It simply leaves nothing but a
clean and refreshed feeling.
The cloth has a soft
and soothing feel and is made from recycled material with a unique
structure, on whose base a tremendous number of soap particles have been
compressed, that were dried in a special process.
The combination of
the texture of the cloth, the type of soap that evaporates, and the density
of the soap particles and the method of compression and spreading of the
soap over the surface of the cloth produce rapid washing of high quality
without the need to wipe or dry the body.
What is it intended for?
- For soldiers, ramblers, building workers, farmers,
and all places in which there are difficult environmental conditions.
- In places where there is little water or a lack of
- In places in which there are not good sanitary
- The advantages of the product
- It thoroughly cleans and refreshes the body.
- It evaporates by itself or with a little wiping.
- There is no need for running water; only a small
quantity is required.
- It reduces the effects of grazes, fungi, and
- A single cloth for a single shower.
- Soft, pleasant touch.
- Odorless and doesn't leave traces of water, soap,
stickiness, oiliness, etc.
- Ideal for the rambler and the soldier − light
weight and easily stored.
- Unlimited storage time − doesn't dry up.
- Removes remains of acrylic paint, ink marks, mud,
soot, oiliness, grease, etc.
Instructions for use
- Add 20 ml of clean water to the cloth (add more as
- Massage thoroughly with the cloth and wash the
- Wait for 1-2 minutes for perfect evaporation.
- Personal kit contains 10 cloths.
- Institutional packaging: 100 cloths.